- Ensure that initiatives to promote health in the workplace are integrated into daily working practices, rather than requiring proactive measures that inadvertently intensify individuals’ work.
- Provide line managers and supervisors with training surrounding awareness of day-to-day menopause-related episodes and ways to collaboratively support women.
- Identify and assess episodic events that may fall outside OH&S procedures that require more permanent solutions
- Develop information packs that provide health-related information on ‘what-to-expect-when-you’re-expecting-the-menopause’.
- Initiate seminars that are open to partners and men who may be managing women, which explore how to articulate and develop empathy-based skills within professional conversations surrounding work.